Put some PEP in your programs!
To learn more about The Rotary Foundation's PEP program TRF has prepared the following frequently asked question sheet in
PEP Goals are to:
• increase the quality and likelihood of sustainability of Rotarian-led water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) projects
• enhance Rotary’s profile, reputation, and image
• utilize and leverage Rotarian expertise to enhance and improve project design
• increase external funding as a result of strong projects and enhanced public image
• transition from short-term projects to long-term and more comprehensive programs that holistically address community needs.
The Project Enhancement Process (PEP) is an initiative by The Rotary Foundation (TRF) to strategically utilize its volunteer and staff resources to sharpen Rotary’s focus, enhance the technical quality of projects, support sound project design, make effective grants, and measure our impact in the areas of focus. The pilot will concentrate on achieving these objectives in the water and sanitation area of focus.
You're Invited! Join in Rotary WASH webinars
Rotary is offering three WASH webinars over the next few weeks:
Working with Government - Thurs. Oct 23 - 10 am Chicago time
Working with NGOs - Wed. Oct 29 - 10 am Chicago time
Working with the private sector - Wed. Nov 5 - 10 am Chicago time.
Moderated by former Wasrag Vice-Chair Bob Wubbena, the webinars feature sector experts. TRF's Erica Gwynn will also join in for the Q&A. Space is limited so sign up now!
IF YOU MISSED ANY OF THE WEBINARS - THEY HAVE BEEN RECORDED AND CAN BE REACHED VIA THE FOLLOWING LINKS
Working with Government: Webinar (available by Nov. 30, 2014) PowerPoint Presentation
Working with NGOs: Webinar PowerPoint Presentation
Working with the private sector: Webinar PowerPoint Presentation
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
THURSDAY June 4, 2015
Read the October 2014 newsletter (Newsletters are archived on this site: in the Download Centre under Resources then click on the heading Newsletters)